Why choose Mornington Peninsula Triathlon Club?
VISION – To be the leading triathlon club in Australia… one tribe with one focus
MISSION – To help MPTC athletes and supporters enjoy the sport of triathlon by providing real and relevant support
CORE VALUES – Health, Enjoyment, Belonging, Achievement
2018-2019 Triathlon Australia Annual Memberships will
AUTOMATICALLY Renew on 1st July 2018
**All annual memberships expire on the 30th June each year**
Please Click NEW MEMBERSHIPS: JOIN HERE if you are looking for the following:
- New to Triathlon and registering for the first time.
- Members who are joining a new SECOND club after they have renewed their annual membership.
Please Click EXISTING MEMBERS: MANAGE YOUR MEMBERSHIP if you are looking for the following:
- Expired members who want to renew their annual membership for the new season.
- Existing members who wish to manually renew their membership ahead of July 1.
- Existing members who are CHANGING clubs when they renew.
- Existing members who have moved address and wish to join a NEW state triathlon association when they renew.
- Existing members who want to turn OFF/ON the automatic renewals switch.
- Existing members who want to update personal details or update credit cards.
- Existing members who want to view their family/group memberships and locate TA membership numbers.
Please Click 14-DAY TRIAL PASS if you are looking for the following:
A 14-DAY TRIAL PASS IS ONLY VALID FOR 14 DAYS AND DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY RENEW
- **New to triathlon and wanting to trial a club and the sport for a 14 day period.
- The 14-Day Trial Pass does NOT include racing insurance.
- If you participate in an event, you will be required to take out a One-Day membership at a further cost.
For further information and terms and conditions of Triathlon Australia membership, please visit http://www.triathlon.org.au/Membership/Annual_Membership.htm
It’s that time of the year again when membership renewals are upon us. We hope that you had a great 2016-2017 season a
Triathlon Victoria is pleased to announce Kyle Burns as the new Athlete Pathway Coordinator. Kyle was selected as a coac